Monday, September 13, 2010

MJF Mailart

I try not to post pics of anything I have made for swaps until after I know my partner has received their goodies, and then I forget to post! So my next few posts will be catch up. I have been very active on the MaryJane Farms Farmgirl Connection forum swaps. One of my regular swaps is a monthly mail art swap. Each month I send out a piece of mail art to a different farmgirl, and in turn received one of my own from a different farmgirl as well! Here are some of the cards I have sent out for the mail art swaps:

AugMailArtSent
August Mail Art sent to Laura In IL - the treadle belt is actual thread and the base of the design on the left is a partially finished pattern from a tatted bookmark, topped with felt flower buttons

July 2010
July Mail Art sent to Debra - I just love these trifold cards!

apron Card
May Mail Art sent to Meg in ID - a nod to her mom's apron evangelism LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh all of this is nice, but I LOVE LOVE that apron card--how cute is that? I love it!

Catherine said...

LOL I remember that I spent nearly half an hour in the trim aisle looking for just the right lace, small enough for the neckline. I bought a couple yards, thinking I will have a lifetime supply for apron cards! I join a lot of swaps of all sorts on MaryJane Farm and aprons are sort of icons there lol!