Monday, May 31, 2010

Bloggy Business

OK, so I realized that all those old knitting posts had links back to the long defunct Geocities for photos, so I just erased all that. If anyone ever wants to see something, let me know and I'll take a new pic LOL. But I think no one ever reads any of this as I haven't been very good about posting. SO, in that vein, I have decided to join NaBloPoMo for the month of June. The idea is to post every day for a month, to get yourself in the habit of posting. Lord knows I have been up to enough crafty, arty, creative endeavors to fill any blog!! But getting them down in type and taking pics and getting them uploaded, well, that's been a real challenge for me. So I am throwing down the gauntlet here and letting the wind take it where it will! Hope to see you all again soon.

No comments: